Another company that I joined the affiliate ranks was Herbal Academy. Since my first online course, Herbal Materia Medica Course, I was hooked. I learned so much in that course that I felt like I could proudly stand behind Herbal Academy’s products and online courses.
I am excited as can be for the newest course I’ve enrolled in, the Botany and Wildcrafting Course. Registration begins today! Class begins May 7.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Name all the parts of a plant, including the parts that make up flowers, leaves, fruits, and stems.
- Identify new plants anywhere in the world using a dichotomous key.
- Understand how to decipher plant part differences such as leaves, flowers, and fruits of separate plant species.
- Decode patterns in nature and gain insight into plant relationships and herbal and edible use by understanding these patterns.
- Sense of the vast number of relationships that exist between plants and other organisms that are required for pollination, seed dispersal, and survival.
- Understand how and when to use a plant’s binomial name and discover why a plant might have more than one name.
- Dry plants in a way that maintains their vitality, aroma, color, and flavor.
- Create your very own herbarium of pressed plant specimens.
- Get to know plants on a deeper level through keying, drawing, coloring, and organoleptic identification.
If you are as interested in wildcrafting as I am, this is the course for you!