Who are you?
My name is C.E. Flores. My husband, son and I moved to Mexico in 2007 and have been surviving ever since. You can read more about us on the About page.
What do you offer?
I offer well-researched tips on living in rural Mexico and interesting anecdotes about our personal adventures and disasters on this blog and writing tips at Content Creative. In addition, I have a few books available both about writing and living in Mexico.
Books About Mexico
- A Woman’s Survival Guide to Mexican Healthcare
- A Woman’s Survival Guide to Holidays in Mexico
- A Woman’s Survival Journal: A Guide for Making the Most of Your Life in Mexico
- A Woman’s Survival Guide to Disasters in Rural Mexico: A Framework for Empowered Living Through Crisis
- Surviving Voluntary Exile: How to Overcome Obstacles to Making a Successful Life Transition
- Exploring Traditional Herbal Remedies in Mexico
- La Yacata Revolution: How NOT to Buy a Piece of Heaven in Mexico
- Wascally Wabbits and Zombie Babies: Animal Antics South of the Border
- A to Z Reasons Why La Yacata is the Place to be in Any Disaster: A Prepper’s Guide to Mexico
- Playing Tourist in Mexico: A Collection of Adventures from Women Traveling in Mexico
Books for Bloggers
- One Year Blogging Planner
- International Event and Special Occasion List: One Year Planner
- Book Weaving: How to Create a Story Tapestry from Your Blog Posts
Books for Writers
- Book Building: A Beginner’s Guide to Crafting Your Book
- Book Hawking: A Beginner’s Guide to Marketing Your Self-Published Book
- Book It: A Beginner’s Guide to Self-Publishing and Marketing on Amazon